Monday, July 13, 2009

Some things I am currently working on :)




I am also currently working on an ongoing project, for a restaurant in Beverly Hills, which I am painting his frequent customers on the restaurant walls, it is taking me longer than i expected it, but I really want to make it something special and very thought provoking :) And I think I will need suggestion as to which way I should take this project.



I am working on this mural, for this persian rug store in Montorose Ca.
The done image will be two persian women weaving a Persian Rug, in an ideal perspective. The pictures are really bad, because I have taken them with my phone.

4 comments:

Vince M said...

So happy to see you're keeping busy. I like the restaurant 'regulars' paintings, especially the idea of 'tiling' them as you have. But the mural for the persian rug showroom in Montrose is a beautiful piece of work. I love the thinking behind it, the way you're making the natural perspective work in the artwork.

Great stuff.

Saeideh Omid said...

sThanx so much VInce. THey are sure taking me long.
I am actually loving the progress of the persian girls, you should see it, I am actually happy with it :) Thank you for always checking out my stuff...you are fantastic!

Callan's Sketchblog said...

I really dig the ladies in the scarves! nice work :D

Saeideh Omid said...

THanx Callan, its such an on going project...I feel like it will never finish :)
I looked at your blog, i love your colors, and the humor in your works, it makes me HAPPPY :)

"Reverspective" Painting, Patrick Hughes, Optical illusion Painting, ICO

In The News: A year-long journey of research, and so many trail and errors--the result is the painting you see. Our inspiration and fasc...